By signing up for the service(s), you accept the following terms, conditions and policies. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, including any future revisions, you may not use the service.
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) is a Service that provides individual users secure access to public Internet resources and (or) private networks. VPN establishes “secure tunnel” between your computer(s) and (or) mobile device(s) and public Internet resources and (or) private network(s), so that no one can read and/or change the data that is sent or received. Such security is provided by the use of digital certificates in conjunction with Internet Protocol security (IPSec) technology. The technology enables certificate authenticated access and provides AES256 bit encryption of user’s communications so that neither free public Internet access provider nor Internet Service Provider (ISP) or any hacker in the middle can access and read/change or interfere in any way with the established VPN communication based on the IPSec technology. The advantage of the technology is that it supports network-level peer authentication, data origin authentication, data integrity, data confidentiality (encryption), and replay protection, providing outstanding level of end user communication security.
By signing up for the service(s) you agree that the VPN Service is provided for use solely to secure and protect internet communications and privacy. As a condition of your use of the Services provided you warrant that you will not use the service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by laws, these terms, conditions and notices:
• You are legally eligible and of appropriate age and status to sign contract with VPN provider
• You must not modify, adapt, hack, duplicate, reproduce, copy, sell, resell, redistribute or exploit any part of the service.
• You will safeguard your VPN access as well as its components (software, received digital certificate or security token) from any unauthorized use by others.
• You may not use this Service for illegal activities and (or) behavior in any manner which could defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others or which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Service or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this Service.
Limitation and Liability
• Your use of the service is at your sole risk and all liability becomes yours from the usage. We are not liable for your actions, while you use the Service. Any damage you may cause to third parties through the use of the Service provided to you is your sole responsibility to those third parties involved.
• While we will use a number of mechanisms and technologies to ensure Service availability on 7×24×365 basis, end user’s authentication, data confidentiality and integrity; however, we may not be responsible for any damages to end user’s caused by the Service unavailability. Service may be subject to unavailability for a variety of factors beyond our control including third party service failures, transmission, equipment or network problems, limitations, interference, signal strength, and may be interrupted, refused, limited or curtailed. We are not responsible for data, messages or pages lost, not delivered, delayed or misdirected because of interruptions or performance issues with the Service or communications services or networks.
• VPN provider strives to provide uninterrupted and secure service and will attempt to make it available at all times except for limited periods for maintenance and repair; however we offer no warranty that the service will be free of errors and offer furthermore no warranty for its availability on the 7×24×365 basis. We reserve the right to occasionally with (or) without prior notice conduct technical maintenance, when part of the Service or the whole Service may not be available. In case of the Service long periods of downtime exceeding more than 24 hours we will refund end users for the downtime period by either providing refund for the current period or providing discounts for future periods. In case of the Service downtime exceeding more than 48 hours we will fully refund end user for the current period.
• While we strive to provide high quality bandwidth speed, network speed is an estimate and is no indication of the speed at which you or the Service send or receives data. Actual network speed will vary based on configuration, compression, network congestion and other factors. The accuracy and timeliness of data received is not guaranteed; delays or omissions may occur.
You are responsible for paying the fees as laid out on the website, VAT, and any other tax liabilities that apply to the Service, and costs incurred in collecting late payments from you.
User acknowledges that the nature of the service delivered and the initial prices have been communicated to User. User is aware that the VPN provider may change the specified rates and charges from time to time.
• You can quit using Service at any time starting from the next payment period, which is based on you contract agreement. The service will be provided by the end of the period. The payment for the current period cannot be refunded in case of end user’s service cancelation. If you used prepayment schemes paying in advance for a number of future periods, any remaining balance will be calculated and refunded to your account.
• If you are terminated for violation of the terms of Service there will not be any refund of any remaining account balance.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to this Service at any time without prior notice. We consider the following use of the Service as inappropriate behaviors:
• Using the Service for Spam and massive bulk e-mail distribution
• Using the Service for uploading/downloading illegal content, such as pornography
• Using the Service for DDoS / hacking/ and other scam schemes
• Using the Service for anything else that is against laws under jurisdiction of Norway. Therefore, you are responsible for adhering to any limitations on this Service or changes imposed by laws.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Norway.
Modifications of the Service
VPN provider reserves the right to modify or terminate the service temporarily or permanently with a one month notice. Your use of VPN services constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms, including any modifications that VPN provider makes. One month notice.
Security and data protection
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Our general policy is that we may not share any information about you with any third parties without a valid court order or your concern.
We apply the following technical solutions to protect your data:
• “Software part” solutions. To ensure security we apply a number of mechanism protecting your connections and traffic, such as 256 bit advanced encryption standard and IPSec technology. We also apply special physical mechanism to ensure that even in the case of our server being hacked; end user’s generated digital certificates are not compromised and are still protected and cannot be used by hackers to read/change and or compromise your Internet communications.
• “Hardware part” solutions. Our servers are physically located in the secure location provided to us by our server hosting partners. The area and buildings are guarded and have video surveillance systems. It should be noted that physical access to our servers and hard drives by third parties will not compromise end user’s information, since all the data is encrypted. We provide regular backup to prevent data loss from physical damage of equipment.
We keep log files of end user’s communications for period of up to 24 hours. It’s technically unfeasible for us to maintain log files of end user’s communications activities for more than 24 hours with the amount of connections we route. After 24 hours we have absolutely no way to match any IP address or time stamp to any users. If a valid court order comes in requesting info for activity of a particular user that occurred more than 6 months prior, we would then be forced to notify authorities that we have no information regarding log file and end user’s activities.
Information that we collect from you
In the course of using this Service, we may collect your Personal Information that can be used only for the purpose to display and personalize your profile page and to administer your use of the Service and enhance you experience of the Service.
We may collect the details provided by you, together with information we learn from your visits and usage of these web sites and services. Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all relevant parts of our sites and to supply the services you have requested. It will also enable us to invoice you and to contact you were necessary concerning your orders. We will also use the information we collect so that we can administer, support, develop and improve our services. We collect the following information:
• Where appropriate we may record the name and version of your software to ensure compatibility with the particular product or service being supplied.
• We will track web page and Service usage to provide statistics for the purposes of validating and improving the service
Use of credit card information
Credit cards payments are processed in real-time by authorized and reputed organizations, such as PayPal, which provides international card acceptance and enable payment by card when buying goods and services via online. Credit cards are charged immediately.
We do not store your credit card details and do not keep a record of your credit card information. If the need for a refund arises it is credited directly to your credit card by our payment partners (e. g PayPal)
Use of the information
We do not sell and (or) communicate this Personal Information to any third parties. The only event we would communicate with a third party regarding your Personal Information is if we receive a valid court order. However, we use your contact information and details for contacting you with the following issues:
• We may contact you via phone or email in regards to Service quality, technical issues and other problems and or other Service related issues and information or notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the sites or our services.
• We may contact you to notify of your subscription expiry and offer contract renewal.
• Additionally, with your permission, we may contact you via phone or email to provide you with promotional offers regarding new or existing services provided by VPN provider.
Disclosure of information
Personal information you provide to us will be held on our computers in Norway and may be accessed by our staff working in Norway, as well as some parts of the information may be provided to our representatives in other countries. We may provide information to third parties (e. g. such as payment processing systems) who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you.
If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners. Countries outside the European Economic Area do not always have strong data protection laws. However, we will always take steps to ensure that third parties are aware of this policy and are required to act in accordance with this policy. Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Installation of a digital certificate certifies that you have read and understood the above conditions under which you may use the VPN Service.